Art Night 2017, a free contemporary art festival taking place in exrtraordinary places around east London comprises of more than 70 free projects, for one night only!
• Charles Avery — St Katharine Docks
• Jake & Dinos Chapman — London Dock and Dennis Severs' House
• Benedict Drew — Whitechapel Gallery
• Anne Hardy — Nicholls & Clarke Showrooms
• Lawrence Lek — White Chapel Building
• Melanie Manchot — Exchange Square, Broadgate
• Lindsay Seers — Masonic Temple, Andaz London
• Do Ho Suh — Christ Church, Spitalfields
• Gunes Terkol — The Cass, London Metropolitan University
• Ian Whittlesea — Bascule Chamber, Tower Bridge
• Carsten Nicolai (Alva Noto) x Boiler Room — Village Underground
July 1, 6pm — 4am, East London
Art Night events are free and open to all, mainly without tickets, so just show up!
Map your night artnight.london
Art Night 2017 is a collaboration with Whitechapel Gallery, curated by Fatos Üstek and supported by international auction house Phillips.
Supported by Phillips