Has it ever happened to you that you got offended by something another person said? Perhaps you feel without any bad intentions you offended the other person too? What happened next? Both people feeling misunderstood, perhaps angry or sad. Most problems in romantic and working relationships happen because of misunderstandings in communication.
And that is normal — each of us has a very different brain and we see the world differently. Moreover, our brain has a threat response system which is constantly searching for dangers and triggers fight, flight or freeze response once it perceives the danger. In that state each of us becomes emotional, irrational and selfish, thus, good communication is not possible. If you want to learn to avoid these problems and develop successful communication habits, you might want to join this talk and learn from the neuroscientist (PhD) and life coach Gabija Toleikyte what solutions brain science suggests to that.
Doors will Open at 7pm, The talk will begin promptly at 7.30pm.
Tickets here: bit.ly/2ngHKDX
LDN Talks @ Night is a fresh new concept making «Tedx» talks more accessible. We've pulled in an impressive array of leading entrepreneurs, movers & shakers, bright thinkers and incredible individuals to give you a different perspective, to enthuse and inspire!
Here are some other talks we are sure you might LOVE:
1. LDN Talks @ Night|How To Build Emotional Intelligence: bit.ly/2lVWR4U
2. LDN Talks @ Night — The Philosophy of Trust: bit.ly/2kTJeWA
3. LDN Talks @ Night — Neuroscience of Relationship Success: bit.ly/2mrT0LO
4. LDN Talks @ Night — How to Build a Proactive Mindset: bit.ly/2mrXRwN
5. Become a Yogi and Discover Healthy Living: bit.ly/2meMxYF
6. LDN Talks @ Night | How Do Our Genes Work? bit.ly/2lpm3yV
7. LDN Talks @ Night |Neuroscience of Powerful Habits: bit.ly/2lh3M6E