Emotional intelligence is the ability to recognise, understand, manage and effectively express your feelings, and engage successfully and navigate life with others. It is also the ability to recognise, understand and influence the emotions of others.
This talk will offer practical, fun and highly effective ways that you can manage your emotions. It will also dive into ways of communication.
Venue: Haunt, Stoke Newington
Doors: 7pm / Talk starts: 7.30pm.
Tickets here: bit.ly/2q0trTq
LDN Talks @ Night is a fresh new concept making «Tedx» talks more accessible. We've pulled in an impressive array of leading entrepreneurs, movers & shakers, bright thinkers and incredible individuals to give you a different perspective, to enthuse and inspire!
Here are some other talks we are sure you might LOVE:
1. LDN Talks @ Night|Quit Your Job & Follow Your Dream: bit.ly/2pjnlSl
2. LDN Talks@Night|Is There Life After Death? bit.ly/2oZjetA
3. LDN Talks @ Night|How Do Your Genes Work? bit.ly/2nZD3kT
4. LDN Talks @ Night | The Science of Sleep: bit.ly/2q5uOlt
5. LDN Talks @Night|Neuroscience of Relationship Success: bit.ly/2q2FROA
6. LDN Talks @ Night | The Psychology of Dreams: bit.ly/2q2FVOk
7. LDN Talks @ Night|Is Tech Affecting Our Brains? bit.ly/2qvgPY0
8. LDN Talks @ Night | How and Why We Change: bit.ly/2pXjgQv