Bitcoin, Ethereum and the future of digital currency
Bitcoin and Ethereum have been in the news a lot recently due to spectacular price rises.
But what exactly is Bitcoin? Is it too late to get involved, or is this just the start of a something big?
In this talk I cover the basics of cryptocurrencies from scratch, assuming no technical knowledge. At the end of the evening you’ll know:
* The principles of how Bitcoin works
* The key differences between Bitcoin and Ethereum
* Why Bitcoin is an example of a “blockchain" and how this will transform our society
* How to buy and sell digital currency
* Smart Contracts: how they will change how we work in the future
* About the world’s most expensive pizza!
My aim is not to tell you what digital currency to buy, or when to buy. Instead I want you to give you the tools, passion and confidence you need to participate in the biggest technological shift since the creation of the Internet.
Venue: Cafe 1001, Brick Lane
Doors: 7pm / Talk starts: 7.30pm.
Tickets here: bit.ly/2roVqBp
LDN Talks @ Night is a fresh new concept making «Tedx» talks more accessible. We've pulled in an impressive array of leading entrepreneurs, movers & shakers, bright thinkers and incredible individuals to give you a different perspective, to enthuse and inspire!
Here are some other talks we are sure you might LOVE:
1. LDN Talks @ Night | Are Electric Cars Rubbish? bit.ly/2nEh6TS
2. LDN Talks @ Night|Quit Your Job & Follow Your Dream: bit.ly/2pjnlSl
3. LDN [email protected]
|Is There Life After Death? bit.ly/2oZjetA
4. Forensics Talk: Serial Killers bit.ly/2o82Vvq
5. LDN [email protected]
|Life of a UN War Crimes Investigator: bit.ly/2pgz7NY
6. LDN Talks @ Night|UK Drug Gangs: 14 Years Undercover: bit.ly/2qnLS9C
7. LDN Talks @ Night | Psychology of Alien Encounters: bit.ly/2pgRlPb
8. LDN Talks @ Night | Pablo Escobar: The Real Story: bit.ly/2qnQzQx