Facebook event page
Hilton London Tower Bridge
5 More London Place, SE1 2BY London, United Kingdom
**The event is free, but you need to have an Eventbrite ticket to participate — no. of spaces is limited**
We are working with the Mayor's Fund for London to boost exercise in the city. It's time for a very special 10km Music Boot Camp Run to raise money for Kitchen Social; an initiative driving healthy lifestyles for kids all over London.
10KM Run | 5 Explosive Boot Camp Exercises | Energised Music |
The best moving party along the streets of London
We'll be kicking off this very special edition of the Midnight Runners boot camp runs outside City Hall. Where else would start the Mayor's Fund Run?! Expect music, expect action and aid us in kick starting an active London.
MEET: 7:15pm @ Hilton Tower Bridge
START OF THE RUN: 8pm (you must be registered on Eventbrite to participate)
BAG DROP: AVAILABLE
FINISH AND DRINKS: Hilton Tower Bridge from 10pm
RUN: 10km (6 miles) to some great party tunes in a few pace groups (between approx. 4:30min/ km to 6:00min/km) with five breaks for body weight exercises. To truly enjoy the night, you must be capable of running comfortably at 6:00min/km a distance of 10km.
500,000 London children struggle for food during the holidays. Kitchen Social provides a safe place for young people to go during the 170 days of school holidays where they can get a healthy meal, be active, learn new skills and make new friends, allowing them to return to school healthy and ready to learn.
*SUPPORT THE CAUSE bit.ly/kitchensocial
The event is free! However, runners are encouraged to seek sponsorship. All funds raised will aid the Mayor’s Fund for London’s Kitchen Social campaign to tackle child hunger and social isolation during the holidays.
Runners raising more than £50 will be entered into a free prize draw. Exciting prizes include free gym membership, personal training sessions, tickets to top London sporting events and venues. More information to follow!
Do you have any questions?
OR get in touch
See you soon! We’re mega excited!
The Midnight Runners Team
P.S. PLEASE NOTE:
1. This event is strictly for 18+ year olds only.
2. No headphones please. You must be able to hear the organisers at any given moment.
3. All of our events involve running and exercise that may cause injury – you participate at your own risk.
4. Images and videos may be captured during our events. By participating in our events, you agree that photos & videos of you may be published online: on our Facebook page, website, Instagram account or other media and publicity material.
5. Any personal belongings brought to an event are left entirely at the participant's own risk — this includes designated bag drop facility. We try to make the bag drop facility as secure as we can but please be advised to bring only limited valuables to events. Due to the nature of the events, not all baggage can be kept secure at all times.