Facebook event page
International Students House
229 Great Portland Street, W1W 5PN London, United Kingdom
By now most of us know how to take a good care of our bodies but how can we take care of our organ where all life experience begins and end — our brains? To answer this neuroscientist Dr. Gabija Toleikyte has launched this brand new seminar on How to Take the Best Care of Your Brain to provide you with tools to create a calm mind, sharp thinking, improve attention span and memory, much better emotional well-being and even more harmonious relationships. It all begins and ends in your brain, thus, how you take care of it reflects on the end result and the experience of the world.
In this workshop neuroscientist and business and career coach Dr. Gabija Toleikyte will explain what conditions will help your brain to function at it's best and what conditions are harmful to it.
In this seminar you will learn:
What conditions are needed for your brain to function at it's best?
What food is best for your brain?
What habits help your brain to relax?
What happens in the brain during different emotional states?
Brain activity-based strategies to reduce stress.
Moreover, you will be surrounded by other like-minded people and do fun interactive tasks together. Join if you want to be your best self.
Venue: The International Students House, Great Portland Street
Doors: 7pm / Talk starts: 7.30pm.
Early Bird Tickets: £12
Normal Price: £15
Tickets here: bit.ly/2sL2wRE
LDN Talks @ Night is a fresh new concept making «Tedx» talks more accessible. We've pulled in an impressive array of leading entrepreneurs, movers & shakers, bright thinkers and incredible individuals to give you a different perspective, to enthuse and inspire!
Here are some other talks we are sure you might LOVE:
1. LDN Talks @ Night|Quit Your Job & Follow Your Dream: bit.ly/2pjnlSl
2. LDN Talks@Night|Is There Life After Death? bit.ly/2oZjetA
3. LDN Breakfast Talks: The Science of Psychedelics: bit.ly/2sx5AjJ
4. LDN Talks @ Night | The Psychology of Dreams: bit.ly/2q2FVOk
5. LDN Talks @ Night|Is Tech Affecting Our Brains? bit.ly/2qvgPY0
6. LDN Talks @ Night | The Future of Health: bit.ly/2s25Cxr
7. LDN Talks @ Night | Can The Future Be Predicted? bit.ly/2sti5gn
8. LDN Talks @ Night | The Pitfalls of Mindfulness: bit.ly/2sk0BDv
9. Dim Sum Talks|Neuroscience of Leadership: bit.ly/2siyjrt