Facebook event page
Hammersmith Road, Kensington, W14 8UX London, United Kingdom
For its fifth anniversary edition, the UK’s biggest celebration of our favourite sweet treat returns to Olympia from 13-15th October. The Chocolate Show is a showcase of edible delights and chocolate goodies in all their forms, from bars and bakes to desserts, patisserie, ice cream and truffles.
Expect demonstrations by a stellar line-up of celebrity chefs featuring doyenne of baking Nadiya Hussain, Great British Bake Off winner Edd Kimber, food writer and pastry chef John Whaite and master chocolatier Paul A Young. Get stuck in with exciting masterclasses, and sumptuous tastings from exhibitors including Hotel Chocolat, Lauden, Guittard Chocolate, Bad Brownie Co, Beau Cacao, Akesson’s, Rococo and more.
Marvel at chocolate masterpieces at the Choco l’ART gallery, indulge in chocolate and drink pairings at The Chocolate Bar.
Watch as the country’s top patissiers present their most creative and exquisite desserts to a panel of prestigious experts, who will judge the highly acclaimed title of the Best Chocolate Dessert in the UK.
From delicious sampling opportunities and fun workshops to innovative art pieces and decadent desserts, The Chocolate Show is a wonderful opportunity for chocolate-lovers of all ages to come together and celebrate the world’s most loved ingredient.
• Show dates: 13-15th October
• Venue: National Hall, Olympia, London
• Opening hours: Friday: open from 11am to 7pm; Saturday: open from 10am to 7pm;Sunday: open from 10am to 6pm
• Prices: Adult: £15 on the door / £12.50 online; Child (from 4 to 12 years old): £10 on the door/ £8 online; Concession (OAP’ or student ID required): £12.50 on the door / £10 online
— • Head to thechocolateshow.co.uk for more information
• Book your tickets online: bit.ly/2vWZHxK